Honey Run Software, LLC provides consulting services and custom software development local to Harrisonburg and Staunton, and local-ish to Charlottesville and Northern Virginia.
Remote consulting is provided all over North America, from California to Canada to Florida. Many of Honey Run Software's projects are estimated and completed entirely remotely.
Andy is an experienced software engineer who has participated professionally as an analyst and developer in well over 100 diverse software projects over the course of a 25 year career. Estimates are free if your project seems like a good fit for Honey Run Software's services.
You are welcome to get in touch by clicking the link below. Let's talk about your software vision and how we can help.
- Platform and technology generalist: mobile, web, or desktop
- Graphical and media intensive apps
- Secure software development
- Process and task automation
Sample of industry and domain experience
- Small/medium business
- Media: sequencing tool used for major airlines, audio/video/photo editing
- Medical: small practice and hospital
- Messaging, social networks
- Security: cryptographic solutions and auditing
- Engineering: HVAC/R design, professional racing
- Education: interactive multimedia, metrics collection/reporting
- Pro audio: low latency kernel mode ASIO/MIDI drivers
- Music: some pretty darn cool musical instrument apps
Platforms we've developed for
- Windows desktop
- Windows Mobile, phone and tablet apps
- Windows embedded software and kiosks
- Windows kernel drivers
- Browser and server driven web apps (Linux or Windows)
- Mac OS X desktop apps
- iPhone and iPad apps, Android phone and tablet apps
Andy also has a long term relationship as a senior software engineering contractor with a well respected software outsourcing firm in Pasadena, CA. His colleagues there are the best in the business, and he won't hesitate to refer you for an estimate if it's your best option.
FAQ: MEET ANDY
As founder and owner of Honey Run Software, Andy Vogan is your friendly local software consultant, ready to hear your big ideas. Andy has been programming professionally for 18 years and has accumulated a diverse portfolio of projects, technologies and industries.
Let's talk in person sometime.